Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where I lose my mind during the day...

how to fill the day...

So my days lately have consisted of getting Abbie ready for school (breakfast, dressed, etc), helping pack lunches for both Abbie and Papa, and then getting me and the two girls out the door in time to get to the school yard before we hear "Line UP!"... after that it is just me and Lorelai till 2:45...

Sometimes we run errands and sometimes we go home and build towers and draw.  Now in there somewhere is an hour and a half to two hour window of nap time.  I can't do errands then b/c she wakes up as soon as we get out of the car seat - so we are home.

Quite time for mama.  Mind you - I do the breakfast dishes, laundry etc... but really I do not utilize this time to the best... mostly because of one website... Follow Me on Pinterest

This has become a strange addiction to me - pinning recipes I probably will never cook but look delicious -  like this one -

(Papa claims he doesn't like stuffing - but come on that looks awesome to me - not healthy - but yummy).

or I pin creative projects I want to try and make, like this...


but really - I know my luck with something like this - it will just look like a big black blob of paint - or bleed paint under everything and not look clean and pretty

So really - I should be way more productive with my time - maybe I should use more of the skills / tips I find on this pin board http://pinterest.com/cleanmama/  thank pinning more ideas for parties that I am not going to plan for anyone...

But it is fun to see places I will never visit unless we win powerball - like here


Don't you wish you were there right now...

or here...



So, please come Follow Me on Pinterest - get lost in the black hole like I do... It is a beautiful place and you can get your appetite and your holiday ideas from here - and then realize all the housework you ignored.

see you there!

- Laura



Oh and just so I can say I was sort of productive while here - I am making these to go with dinner Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment